Tony Font's Pro Layout
Stories on Burnout, Steam, Destiny, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5.
Date: October 7, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Former Criterion developers might be resurrecting Burnout. Time to win races by crashing cars?
- Three Fields Entertainment tweeted that they will be making a "fast driving game" that will be a "spiritual successor" with "lots and lots of crashing."
- Steam is now enforcing the FTC's guidelines for sponsored game reviews. Kathleen offers some tips for potential reviewers.
- A new secret room in Destiny is puzzling high-level players.
- Square Enix and Eidos have taken down the manipulative system they set up to make as many people as possible preorder Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 is a mess. Graham is most annoyed by the sheer number of fonts in the interface.
After a player complained about how unrealistically the electrical infrastructure is depicted in the zombie game Dying Light, developer Tech Land revealed a massive secret about the game: in Dying Light, all electricity is generated by zombies on hamster wheels, which was totally the plan the whole time.
During this episode's aftershow, Graham accidentally opened every file on his computer at once.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Black Ops, Party of One? Going on a Rampage ∙∙∙● ▶