Toe Suckin' and Cat Screamin'
When a public nuisance gets given a nickname, it's time to pull out all the stops.
Date: September 21, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Dues
- A man in Conway, Arkansas compliments people on their long, succulent toes, and then forcibly sucks them.
- A man walked into a police station drunk because he thought it was a casino in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- A lady in Boulder, Colorado faces animal cruelty charges for walking a dog alongside her car while driving at 10 MPH.
- Remember: Animal cruelty isn't funny unless it's in Feed Dump.
- Thieves in Windsor, Ontario stole 1,200 pairs of sunglasses.
- Cameo by Annika
The Hatistics for this episode are interesting, with hats being the highest ever statistic here. In addition, this is the highest 'Other Eyewear' has been, and no shots contained zero hats or eyewear.
Shots with Hats: 97.67%.
Shots with Wigs: 0.00%.
Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 30.23%.
Shots with Other Eyewear: 20.93%.
Shots with Hatless: 0.00%.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Mexican Sex, Dolphins & Nudists Soldiers of Fortune ∙∙∙● ▶