Threats, Murders and KFC
This week on Feed Dump we learn that Silvio Berlusconi's prosecutor is getting free bullets in the mail.
Date: May 29, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Weakest Link
- The prosecutor and former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's sex trial has received many anonymous threats through the mail, including recently a letter that came complete with bullets.
- What could be worse?
- Ypsilanti, Michigan, where municipal governance is HILARIOUS. Three members of the town council abstained from voting on a measure that would prevent them from abstaining on future votes.
- A man who was wanted for a murder that happened thirteen years ago in Los Angeles, was recently arrested in Colorado, after someone called in and reported that he'd been spotted peeing on the outside wall of the KFC.
- A crane operator in Hanoi that knocked out literally a third of Vietnam's power.
- First Appearance by Erika Moen and Amy T. Falcone
- At the end of the video, when Graham says "I guess we don't have any more," he's talking about AA batteries. (They have more now.)
- Erika Moen: 1 hairband, 1 police cap
- Graham Stark: Turkey Roast Hat (This Hat)
- Shots with Hats: 34.21%.
- Shots with Wigs: 0.00%.
- Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 0.00%.
- Shots with Other Eyewear: 0.00%.
- Shots with Hatless: 65.79%
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Missing Toilet Paper The Marijuana Episode ∙∙∙● ▶