Those Games We Played
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down. This category is to help the LRR crew find gaps in the library for posting to Youtube.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
Date: October 20, 2006
Writing: Jeremy Petter
Camera: Paul Saunders
Editing: Graham Stark
64K keeps it real to talk about their former member CoreUnit's battle with a World of Warcraft addiction.
- CoreUnit's existence was hinted at in a throwaway line in The LoadingReadyRumble.
- According to a post Graham made in the thread, CoreUnit didn't die.
- "Why are we in a graveyard then? I don't know. Shuttup."
- Some interesting facts about the screaming scene:
- When Adam is screaming in Graham's face, he's really saying "You are trying so hard not to laugh!"
- The effectiveness of the scene derives from the film speeds - the rest of the flashbacks are in slow-motion, but the confrontation is sped up relative to normal.
Season Four Music