Those Games We Played
| This video is missing from LoadingReadyRun.com, but is still online on Youtube or elsewhere on the web.
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
Date: October 20, 2006
Writing: Jeremy Petter
Camera: Paul Saunders
Editing: Graham Stark
64K keeps it real to talk about their former member CoreUnit's battle with a World of Warcraft addiction.
- CoreUnit's existence was hinted at in a throwaway line in The LoadingReadyRumble.
- According to a post Graham made in the thread, CoreUnit didn't die.
- "Why are we in a graveyard then? I don't know. Shuttup."
- Some interesting facts about the screaming scene:
- When Adam is screaming in Graham's face, he's really saying "You are trying so hard not to laugh!"
- The effectiveness of the scene derives from the film speeds - the rest of the flashbacks are in slow-motion, but the confrontation is sped up relative to normal.
Season Four Music