There's No Mojo Here
Do you need common sense and market research if you have wild, unattainable dreams? Yes Madcatz, you do.
Date: October 21, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Audio Slam Dunks: Mic 1 and 2 Jordan
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
MadCatz defends their Mojo. It doesn't help.
- Sony is allowing Everquest II players to pay extra to make a high-level character.
- Angry Birds is now going to have a cart-racing game.
- There will be a game jam on a train. Why?
- MadCatz is defending its Mojo micro-console in a way that makes it clear they know what they're doing.
- Final Fantasy VI is coming to iOS and Android. Don't hold your breath for mobile FF7.
Kickstarter launches in Australia and New Zealand. Now you guys can make your own games and overcharge us for them!
Graham's test for if a device is a mobile device is apparently whether you can play it while pooping.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Just Say No to Mojo A Torrent of Theft ∙∙∙● ▶