The Spirit of Creaster
The filthiest of holidays!
Date: April 03, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Robert Khoos
- If you are an observant Jew, living in Israel, during Passover, and you want a smoke, Kosher cigarettes are now available.
- A family from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia received an unpleasant anonymous letter complaining about their Easter decorations. "Dear Homeowners. Before Easter comes, the community asks that you do not demoralize our subdivision and street with yet again your very tacky decorations. Halloween and Christmas was enough. Perhaps you should consider that this area is a step above you."
- Creaster - Combination of Christmas and Easter. Extra tacky, with the mascots doing filthy things to each other.
- Justin Bieber's monkey quarantined in Germany.
- The organizers of the next Winter Olympics, learning from the previous Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada, are making sure that they are prepared by storing four hundred and fifty thousand cubic feet of snow.
- Kathleen's Political Fact of the Week
- Sochi, the place where they're actually holding the winter Olympics, is a resort town on the Black Sea, it is not a really cold place in Russia.
- Reference to Casey Fury, of submarine burning fame in Condoms, Roaches and Fire, burning down the snow
◀ ●∙∙∙ Bacon Taco Badges Cher the Menagerie ∙∙∙● ▶