The Prostitute Permit and Other Tales
The news isn't always as silly as it ought to be. That's where we come in.
Date: August 31, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
- News Word of the Week: Ruse
- A small town in central Italy has decided to become a principality and start printing their own money.
- A drunken Russian woman staged erotic dances on a plane.
- Germany has set up a parking-meter-like machine in one German city in order to tax prostitutes.
- Paul and Matt have to figure out what Graham is talking about.
- A man boarding a plane was stopped because he had several nylon bags in his trousers filled with what?
- People reported a clown driving a stolen golf cart.
- Paul and Kathleen dress like Vikings. It works better this time.
It was on this episode that the fateful haturation point was reached. 50% of all shots contained hats.
Shots with Hats: 50.00%.
Shots with Wigs: 6.25%.
Shots with Prescription Eyewear: 67.19%.
Shots with Other Eyewear: 0.00%.
Shots with Hatless: 28.13%.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Kebabs, Capybaras and Cows Two-Foot Earspan ∙∙∙● ▶
Watch The Prostitute Permit and Other Tales Discuss The Prostitute Permit and Other Tales