There is now an entire documentary about a video game peripheral from the 1980s. We've arrived.
Date: July 22, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom Sha Lak Lak Boom: Alex Steacy
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Steam sale, or scheme sale? Ha-ha.
- Zak Ayles' game Lioness has reached its funding goal...and he's not adding stretch goals.
- Sony is introducing a self-publishing process for the PS4, and it looks a lot like the App Store.
- NHL '14 will have an NHL '94 anniversary mode with no online capabilities.
- Steam sales manipulate buyers' psychology to make us spend more money.
- There's now a feature-length documentary about the PowerGlove. It's called The Power of Glove.
Nintendo is adding four new Street Pass games, further solidifying their campaign against hermits, agoraphobes, and people with crippling social anxiety.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Mystery, Intrigue, ISK Self Control 2 ∙∙∙● ▶