The Panalysts Ep48 - Holo-Graham
From LoadingReadyWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Devious host Molly Lewis asks our Panalysts if they would rather be feared, or filled with herring?
Date: November 21, 2019
Category: The Panalysts
Host: Molly Lewis
Edited by: Kathleen De Vere
- Using the same technology that allowed 2Pac to headline Coachella 15 years after his death, you are now a hologram. Or should I say you have a hologram - you're still alive but now you have a body double made out of light. Obviously not every hologram gets to headline Coachella but, much like 2Pac, you hologram can hold down a job. Not only does this mean you'll get a pile of money, it also means you'll be recognised by millions of people all over the world as "the person who does that job" because your hologram will occupy this position in every location that requires it. So which role do you choose to be the face of?
- Graham and Beej: Calling out finished drinks at Starbucks
- Adam and Cameron: Instructing people to take off their shoes at airport security
- You have inked your first sponsorship deal with Van Halen's monthly crate service Van Malen®. Every month you'll receive a curated selection of items from Van Halen's infamous 1982 Brown Eminem Rider, delivered discreetly to your doorstep. In exchange you will have to create an advertiser-pleasing fully-disclosed piece of #sponsored #content utilizing the items in your box.
- Adam and Cameron: Runnin' with The Devil™
- Graham and Beej: Jump™
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Panalysts Ep47 - I have Two Goblets The Panalysts Ep49 - Miss Moneypixels ∙∙∙● ▶