The Mighty Mega Nine
Keiji Inafune's new game totally isn't Mega Man at all you guys.
Date: September 9, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Audio: Mics on desk! Mics on parade!
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Mega Man is back, and--oh, wait, no, no he's not. Sorry, false alarm.
- The Enemy Within expansion for XCOM: Enemy Unknown is too large to count as DLC, according to Microsoft. Console players will have to buy it in stores.
- Size Five Game's Gun Monkeys takes an innovative approach to matchmaking.
- The Xbox One can support up to eight controllers.
- Asylum Jam challenges game devs to make a horror game not set in a mental institution. Kathleen helps out with her Top Five Places to Set a Horror Game.
- Keiji Inafune is Kickstarting Mighty Number Nine, a game that looks an awful lot like Mega Man.
GTA 5 will be more realistic, because they've hired real gang members to do lines--I mean say lines--I mean read the lines, with the acting and...bluh.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Ubisoft and Nvidia Sittin' in a Tree Anger in Ouya Town ∙∙∙● ▶