The Longest Half Life
At last, our long nightmare is over. Ha ha, just kidding.
Date: October 7, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Sound 'Fixer': Booker DeRode, Pan-Dimensional Gadabout
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Valve trademarks Half-Life 3! Everyone commence the dancing!
- The International Red Cross wants war games to include the Geneva Convention.
- EA wants to allow modding in Sim City, and is asking users for input.
- There is now a DirectX plugin for the Oculus Rift. Prepare for incoming nausea attacks.
- The Life President of Eidos (now owned by Squeenix) is resigning.
- Valve has filed a trademark for Half-Life 3 in Europe. This does not mean the game is going to happen.
Further proving that The Mighty Number Nine is in no way connected to Mega Man whatsoever, the sound composer for Mega Man 2 has joined the game's team. Seems legit.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Ghost of David Jaffe Just Say No to Mojo ∙∙∙● ▶