The Leaning Henge of Rome
I would have guessed that the Rock Circle would have been worth more.
Date: September 5, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- Paul Saunders is the Warriors of Darkness.
- News Word of the Week: Brews
- New York's Richmond County Fair is canceling the pigs race this year, instead opting for an event involving dogs run down a ramp into the water.
- A study is trying to value landmarks. What is Europe's most valuable landmark?
- A woman is being treated for hypothermia after sleep-swimming in the river.
- Three French tourists were convicted for desecration in Sri Lanka after pretending to kiss a statue of Buddha.
- Paul's opening is a reference to Rapidfire II - 01.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Phone Snooping Sausage Cozies ∙∙∙● ▶