The Implications Are Endless
Sleepy standoffs, Facebook felonies and the dankest of memes, all on this week's Feed Dump.
Date: March 11, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Ian Horner
- A four-hour stand-off in Ohio ended when police found that the man who fired the gun had fallen asleep.
- A robbery suspect in Gimli, Manitoba turned himself into the authorities after the owner of the store that he robbed sent him a "Friend request" on Facebook
- Some motorists in North Carolina got "Rick-rolled" when they scanned a parking ticket in order to pay for it online.
- The opening comments were in light of the infamous Kim Kardashian nude Tweet in early March.
- Gimli, Manitoba is, technically, a village.
- "Rick-rolling was big in the late 20-aughts; it involved sending a link on an e-mail, saying it's "important"...and having it being the YouTube video to Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up".
◀ ●∙∙∙ Hellraiser 8 Marsupial Squad Goals ∙∙∙● ▶