The Hills are Silent
Stories on Silent Hill, Killing Floor 2, Rodea the Sky Soldier, Peter Molynuex, and of course, the now outdated Valve paid mods debacle.
Date: April 27, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Killing Floor 2 wants you to brutally kill an endless stream of horrific monsters, but don't be a jerk about it.
- Konami has canceled the long-awaited Kojima game Silent Hills.
- The EULA for Killing Floor 2 requires that players not cheat or abuse other players. If you don't, they'll take your game and tell your mom.
- The Wii U game Rodea: The Sky Soldier comes with a copy of itself for Wii.
- Peter Molyneux is running his mouth again, this time about running his mouth.
- At time of recording, Valve had added support for paid mods to Steam.
In between working on expansions, the Final Fantasy XIV devs got bored and turned it into a fighting game. We didn't know we wanted this before, but now we do. Great.
In the outro, Kathleen outlines her policy on mispronouncing subscriber usernames.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Steam Ain't Free A DiRTy Trick ∙∙∙● ▶