The Ghost of David Jaffe
Do imaginary friends make the best business partners? Only David Jaffe knows.
Date: September 30, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Audio: RinceRhode, Reader in Slood Dynamics
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
David Jaffe has stopped making games and started hunting ghosts.
- The Xbox One is not designed to rest vertically.
- Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns looks as nonsensical as any other Final Fantasy XIII.
- The British Ordnance Survey has released a Minecraft map of Great Britain.
- A rendering tool developed by LucasArts may see new life in moviemaking.
- David Jaffe has started a ghost hunting agency with the help of a man who doesn't exist.
BlackBerry is refocusing on business and canceling its games porting initiatives. I'm sure this affects someone, somewhere.
Graham calculates that if everyone who bought GTAV donated ten cents to the LRR kickstarter, it would earn $1.6 million.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Grand Theft Apple The Longest Half Life ∙∙∙● ▶