The Final Word
As well as Graham's exhaustive opinion of the FF7 Remake, stories on Steam, Total War: Warhammer, The Witcher 3, and PS2 titles on PS4.
Date: December 7, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Lots of Final Fantasy VII Remake news to delight and depress you--sorry, depress me--sorry. This is Checkpoint.
- Total War Warhammer won't let you play as a member of a Chaos faction unless you pay them extra.
- You can now delete games from your Steam library.
- A new Witcher 3 mod replaces all combat with card games.
- Sony is bringing some PS2 games to PS4. Graham doesn't think much of the implementation.
- More FF7 Remake news has been released. Graham expresses his concerns, and explains the difference between a remaster, a reboot, and a remake.
Rock Band 4 is adding new Brutal Mode, that gets harder based on how well you do until the notes start disappearing. How is that fair? Do they expect rock stars to memorize the songs they're playing?
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Secret of the 7th Core Blizzard Just Wants Our Love ∙∙∙● ▶