The 2007 Christmas Special
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
Why is there never anything good on TV on Christmas morning?
Date: December 21, 2007
Editing: Graham Stark
These fragments of Christmas Day TV broadcasts will bring jagged shards of joy into your heart.
- The movie "Attack of the Yuletide Terrorists" is a reference to another B-movie Paul Kennedy has starred in, "Revenge of the Tropical Terrorists", as mentioned in The James Masterson School for Dictatorial Improvement.
- Yummies Snack Cakes appear again.
- In the Three PS3s clip, Paul's hand isn't bandaged, because unlike The Season 4 Finale where he was remembering the original video incorrectly, this is actually taking place a year later. His hand has since healed.
- The glasses Matt wears as Randy-from-the-future are the same as those worn by The Guy Who is Super.
- Gravitic Warp made their first appearance in Celestial Sea: Episode 2 and recently appeared in The Truce.
- The clip in black and white is actually just a clip from the previous year's holiday special, It's a Wonderful Game.
- In regards to the "Christmas Wish" segments, Graham said: "The Christmas Wish was a thing one of the Seattle stations used to air around this time of year. And I was watching it, and they totally had kids asking for video game systems 'to play with their grandfather'. And here's me sitting there, age 12, thinking 'those clever bastards!'"
Season Five Other