Thar They Goids!
Stories on Elite: Dangerous, Shovel Knight, Overwatch, Destiny 2, CS:GO Lotto.
Date: December 18, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
It's Christmas in the Tower, except it's not Christmas and it's not even really the Tower, but everyone still calls it both of those things.
- Thargoids have arrived in Elite: Dangerous and are wrecking space stations.
- 15-inch tall statue of Shovel Knight available for $300.
- People unhappy with new casual skin for Hanzo in Overwatch.
- Festive "The Dawning" event coming to Destiny 2.
- Lawyers for creators of CS:GO is getting lawsuits against them thrown out on a technicality.
You can now fight the predator in Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Why? It's a holiday event. Is it fun? Sort of. Can you "get to the choppa"? Sure.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Srsly, Get on the Point Chat Spammed Quick ∙∙∙● ▶