THQ Going to Pieces
Sounds like everyone has a chance to get in on some of this THQ auction action.
Date: January 14, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Thq is selling it self part-hog. Find out why on today's CheckPoint.
- A previously unknown Virtual Boy game has been discovered.
- Valve is not ready to announce a Steam Box at this time.
- Purchased games on the Wii U are tied to the console not the owner.
- Rovio announced 8 million downloads on Christmas Day.
- THQ's investors are forcing THQ to sell itself piecemeal.
New Pokemon games have been announced that include 3D versions.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ PSGone SWTOR SGR OMG ∙∙∙● ▶