|Not to be confused with the Crapshots episode titled "The Sweet Treat".|
Before you jump into the latest dating sim, watch Kathleen's handy primer.
Date: August 5, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom "They Took Our Jobs" Boom: Two Lapel Mics
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Australians are getting screwed--in the bad way. Let's help 'em out.
- Saints Row 4 is getting another special edition. It promises to be more ridiculous than the last.
- Globacore has developed a paper-delivering simulator that combines an exercise bike, Kinect, and Oculus Rift.
- The Australian government has discovered that Australians are paying much more for games than everyone else, and for no good reason.
- A new Japanese dating sim is coming to North America. Kathleen responds to the Internet's chronic objectification of women by introducing us to the romance options through Kathleen's Bishie Roundup. Turnabout is fair play, people.
Vivendi finally found someone to buy Activision Blizzard: Activision Blizzard! Wait, does that make them an indie now?
- During the story covering Australian game prices, Graham announced Monday, August 12, 2013 as "Gift a Game to an Aussie Day".
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Self Control 2 Same Sexy Sims ∙∙∙● ▶