From the folks behind Desert Bus and Unskippable, join LoadingReadyRun as they report on the week’s industry happenings.
Date: July 4, 2011
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Editing: Jeremy Petter
The Supreme Court makes Leland Yee supremely angry. Find out why on today's CheckPoint.
- Fable 3 did not meet Molyneux's expectations.
- Sony hacker, geohot, was hired by Facebook.
- Black Eyed Peas Experience game announced for Wii, Kinect.
- Used game sales allegedly not the reason why Resident Evil: Mercenaries saves can't be deleted.
- Square Enix will be releasing a chiptune cover album of Final Fantasy music.
- The Supreme Court rules that a law against selling M-rated games to minors is itself illegal.
- Paul digs down deeper into the implications of how this ruling affects everyone.
LulzSec hangs up their hacking trade once and for all.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ You Know What You Did PS4Life ∙∙∙● ▶