Super Mystery Can Showdown
Our most horrifying display of stupidity yet, Bill goes the distance for eating gross things
Date: September 16, 2005
Category: Sheer Stupidity
Editing: Graham Stark
Location: Bill's Place V1.0
It's too horrible to contemplate, much less synopsize.
- The various participants in this video chipped in C$5 for Bill to eat the final dish, except for Kate, who chipped in C$20 once she heard about the contest.
- In the commentary track for the Season 1 video Lanageddon West Graham and Paul joke that the "LoadingReadyRun promise" is "Never will we do anything that makes our contestants vomit." That promise was broken when James vomited up the butter clams (which Bill later ate).
- The music in the opening was later used for the T-Shirt ads in Season 5.
- Adam, the winner of the hand-shocking game, arguably ends up with worst can.
- This video was retroactively dubbed an Iron Stomach Challenge
Season Two Sheer Stupidity