This week on Feed Dump, Australia provides us with a triple threat of stupid stories.
Date: November 11, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- All stories are set in Australia:
- A guerrilla tourism marketing agency, deciding that the Northern Territories needed to spice up its marketing attempts, unveiled a new slogan: "C U in the N.T.".
- Brisbane police made an unusual find when they asked a 50-year-old woman if she had anything to declare...and she handed over a baby koala in a zipped canvas bag.
- Police in Melbourne are hunting for Santa...because he robbed a post office.
- The last song they sing was "You'll Be Back" from the hit musical "Hamilton".
◀ ●∙∙∙ Defeated by a Panda