Stowaway Pocket Calculator
Just because all the other kids are stowing away doesn't mean that you have to.
Date: September 4, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Delicious
- Patrick Cau used various pay phones to call in a series of bomb threats to the airline that had recently fired him.
- A Nigerian teenager survived a half hour flight from Benin to Lagos by hiding in the wheel compartment of the landing gear.
- One of four known 17th century pocket calculators is up for auction at Christie's (pocket size if your pockets are 6" x 13").
- The Moncton SPCA is helping a 32 pound cat named Michelin lose weight. Michelin outweighs the previously reported on Tiny the Cat.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Shots, Texts and Skis 80s Van Gogh Cats ∙∙∙● ▶