Stories on Call of Duty, Resident Evil 7, Ultra Street Fighter for Switch, Steam Greenlight, and the Gameband watch.
Date: February 13, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Steam is axing Greenlight. So that means only good games forever now, right?
- Next year's Call of Duty is going "back to its roots," whatever that means.
- The Japanese version of Resident Evil 7 has had some gory parts censored.
- Ultra Street Fighter II for the Switch will have a first-person mode.
- Steam is shutting down Greenlight and replacing it with the Steam Direct program, which they hope will produce less garbage.
- There's a Kickstarter for a smart watch that can play Atari games.
In the tradition of Ms. Pac-man, Konami has announced an arcade title based on Bomberman called Bombergirl, and it's WAY more anime than anyone was expecting, like a LOT more.
- This episode was recorded on Family Day. LRR still does not take provincial holidays off.
- The Steam Greenlight story includes a reference to Watch+Play, which has for the last couple of years been a showcase for the worst of the Greenlight games.
- The bananaphone first appeared in Drone Strike.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Roosterwatch Switching to Mobile ∙∙∙● ▶