Games with special editions harbor a dark secret.
Airdate: March 31, 2010
Accent Word: Thromboid
Job Description: (It's A Sinus Infection Now)
- FFXIII App for iPhone
- Lightsaber iPhone App
- Mint-condition R.O.B. Auctions for $4K
- Commodore 64 Revival?
- 360's Lack Of Blu-Ray "partially responsible for its success."
- Bruce Throb on God of War III
- A full analysis of the increasing chaff packaged in special editions.
- The job description references the previous week's ENN, where Graham had a cold.
- This video was shown at the LRR panel at PAX East 2010.
- At 5:41, Kathleen says, "Hey, Jer? Are you gonna be out ball boy?" Curiously, Jer had just completed his report 'from Iceland,' yet responds as though he's in studio.
|I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Games for Pets Money Shot ∙∙∙● ▶