Sorcerers Demand Equal Rites
Global Agenda's "No Elves" campaign causes quite a stir in the elven community.
Airdate: November 18, 2009
Accent Word: Tepid
Job Description: Tag Team Champions
Appearing: (There are no guest stars in this episode.)
- Activision sells only 122,000 copies of DJ Hero in October.
- Ghosts and Goblins ported to iPhone; touch controls render it even less playable
- The Bible is released on Xbox 360
- Zynga forced to change business practices after scams uncovered in Facebook games
- Sony releases Killzone 2 soundtrack on iTunes
Sorcerers Demand Equal Rites - The Elven community is up in arms after Hi-Rez Studios starts a 'no elves' ad campaign for Global Agenda. Talks of resolution of the dispute are deadlocked, due the elves' arrogance and Hi-Rez's racism.
- This episode makes multiple callbacks both to previous episodes of ENN and Unskippable.
|I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Economic Weather Report Pictodicks ∙∙∙● ▶