Son of a Bitch
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
All it takes is three easy steps!
Date: May 12, 2008
Editing: Graham Stark
Location: Graham's and Matt's
Music: "Highlight Reel Short" from Apple's iLife sound effects
Matt presents his three easy steps to becoming a son of a bitch: firstly, use my toothpaste; secondly, use my goddamn toothpaste; thirdly, use my goddamn fucking toothpaste.
- This video features an ad for LoadingReadyRun shirts featuring the effects of LoadingReadyRun shirts on the brain.
- This video was posted a day late due to encoding problems.
- The kit is the same one from The James Masterson School for Dictatorial Improvement.
- In the opening shot, Graham is reading a Cardboard Man comic book.
- This video was screened at the LoadingReadyRun Fifth Anniversary Screening as it was tied for second fan favorite.
- This is one of Cameron's and Alex's favorite sketches
Season Five Shorts