Some Men's Sky
Stories on 2K's tattoo lawsuit, Black Desert going P2W, Prey's name, No Man's Sky, Pokémon GO, and Leland Yee.
Date: August 8, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
No Man's Sky made some big changes just before launch. Hopefully there's still no man.
- A tattoo artist has sued the makers of NBA 2K16 over his designs appearing on characters in the game.
- We've finally found out why the new Prey game is called Prey.
- Pokemon Go update!
- Players of Black Desert Online are protesting the addition of pay-to-win features by forming in-game picket lines.
- The makers of No Man's Sky are giving their game a complete makeover before launch.
- Leland Yee, a driver of the "video games cause violence" bandwagon, has been convicted of weapons trafficking.
Fallout 4 has been patched to make a major quality-of-life improvement: you can now kill the Wasteland's least appreciative settler, Marcy Long. So if you need to go and download something, we won't judge you.
Leland Yee's arrest was first mentioned in 2014 Checkpoint episode Digging for E.T.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Words of Prey Toy Headquarters Returns! ∙∙∙● ▶