Soldiers of Fortune
Just what Feed Dump needed: Fortune Cards!
Date: September 28, 2011
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
- Wizards of the Coast sent the crew Fortune Cards for D&D, which they opted to use in Feed Dump.
- News Word of the Week: Cubes
- Wait, gelatinous news?
- Australia is protecting its most iconic marsupial by imposing tougher speed limits and building koala tunnels under the roads.
- Jer plays "Shall We Dance?" forcing him and Graham to swap positions. The chair is comfier than the couch.
- Jer reads: In Salt Lake City, thousands of people stripped to their underwear to protest "The Uptight Laws of Utah."
- Jer reads: Texas is abolishing the tradition of last meals for prisoners on death row.
- Jer must fall prone. Graham reclaims his chair.
- "I will do the rest of the Feed Dump from down here!"
- In Huntington Beach, California, there was a dog-surfing competition.
- Reports of a crashed plane in Ohio turned out to just be a prop at a waterpark.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Toe Suckin' and Cat Screamin' Ash-Bullets & Wow-Butter ∙∙∙● ▶