So Kong, Farewell
Stories on battle royale games, PUBG specifically, Donkey Kong world records, Star Wars Battlefront II, and Twitch personalities.
Date: February 5, 2018
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
The King of Kong is about to be overthrown.
- PSA: If you're a game developer looking to create a Battle Royale game now, you're too late.
- 1 million PUBG cheaters banned in January alone, and 2.5 million lifetime.
- Star Wars Battlefront II has not sold as well as EA hoped, and are blaming it on the loot box controversy.
- Donkey Kong world record holder had his world record stripped.
- DrDisRepect returns to Twitch and currently has 350,000 viewers.
Nintendo has revealed that you will be able to reprogram all the Labo toys to make your own franken toy cons, which will almost certainly all be turned into home-brew sex toys -- and market analysts thought Labo wouldn't appeal to adults.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Record Removed Mining for GPUs ∙∙∙● ▶