Snickers & The Sea Hag
Drug smuggling hits a new low.
Date: August 1, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Fugues
- The Brazilian bronze medalist in judo took his medal into the shower with him and dropped and broke it.
- An Indonesian zoo is trying to keep an orangutan from smoking half-smoked cigarettes thrown in by patrons.
- A Venezuelan inventor has designed an environmentally-friendly coffee cup which you dispose of by eating it.
- A man in California faces charges for trying to smuggle methamphetamines to Japan in what appears to be four pounds of Snickers bars.
- "Sea Hag," a woman in Florida, has fatally shot someone for not giving her a beer.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Mugshots Libyan Cinnabon ∙∙∙● ▶