Slay Millions of Dragons
Stories on Dragon Age: Inquisition, 3D After Burner 2, WWE Immortals, the Xbox price drop, and a special gift to dedicated WoW fans.
Date: January 19, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
An exhaustive port of more than a game, but a real-world experience.
- Xbox prices went back up on January 1, and then dropped again two weeks later.
- Over 2.6 million dragons have been killed in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- Blizzard is sending WoW players who have kept their account since the beginning a commemorative statue.
- The arcade Afterburner 2 has been ported in incredible visual, sonic, and haptic detail.
- There is now a WWE superhero game.
Ever wonder how long it would take you to play all of the games in your Steam library? Well, according to a new service called SteamLeft, you can find out. It would take us more than one thousand hours straight to play all the games in our library, so coming up, we have Paul, who we've decided will be getting started on that.
offstage: Paul groans
- Graham is in Destiny withdrawal.
- Graham insists that the WWE superhero game is awesome-dumb, and not dumb-dumb.
- According to SteamLeft, playing all the games in the LRR Steam library would take 42 days, 6 hours, and 50 minutes.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ News Refurbished by GameStop Nintendo Wants that YouTube Dollar ∙∙∙● ▶