Shots, Texts and Skis
Because who else is going to keep you up to date on what crazy people are putting down their throats.
Date: August 28, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Tell My Crayon Wife I Loved Her
- The latest trendy food craze in Winnipeg is doing shots of olive oil.
- The Kathleen Romanian Princess industry is the fastest growing Kathleen Romanian Princess industry in the world right now, according to Kathleen Romanian Princess Industry magazine.
- Citizens in the small town of Scagway, Alaska are of two minds about tourism. On the one hand, it's great income to the town, on the other hand, when four cruise ships come into town at the same time and are filled with tourists who want to get all up on the Twitters and post pictures to Instagram about how beautiful Alaska is, it basically takes Scagway's internet and makes it their bitch.
- Switzerland, typically neutral in the state of world affairs, have taken a stand against North Korea by refusing to export ski lifts to them for a resort that Kim Jong Il wants to build.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Romanian Shampoo Wing Wong Stowaway Pocket Calculator ∙∙∙● ▶