Sexy Sims & Console Slims
Stories on the PS4 Pro, Pokemon GO, Fallout 4 mods, Smash Bros, Super Mario Run, and The Sims 4.
Date: September 12, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Super Mario runs onto iOS, and he's just gonna keep on running, running, running.
- Sony and Microsoft have announced their mid-cycle consoles.
- Pokemon Go now allows you to walk with Pokemon "buddies" to find candy.
- Fallout 4 and Skyrim will not get mods on PS4, and it's apparently Sony's fault.
- One of the best Smash Bros. players in the world won a competition...and got a big bag of rice for his trouble.
- There will be a Mario game on iOS. It will be a one-button semi-endless runner.
- A new sex mod for The Sims 4 is extremely comprehensive.
A No Man's Sky player has decided to walk all the way around a planet just to see what happens. Meanwhile, someone somewhere is deciding to eat crackers and peanut dust for dinner because they are too lazy to go to the Subway across the street.
- This episode was recorded the week after PAX.
- Shortly after this episode, Kathleen did indeed catch enough Dratini in Pokemon Go to get a Dragonite.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Love is Real! Iron & Whine ∙∙∙● ▶