|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
Blood is to Vampire as Pig is to ?
Date: July 21, 2006
Editing: Graham Stark
Location: Graham's Parents' House
Graham notices that Morgan is cooking bacon at an odd time; Morgan reveals that James is a hampire and must consume pork products or die. His condition was triggered by eating cursed meat, leading to a host of unusual attributes and weaknesses. Morgan recounts the failed attempts at curing James. Paul makes a jam sandwich, but he uses similarly-cursed jelly and becomes a jampire. Graham wonders what could possibly be next; Bill then enters, singing "Wake Me Up" by the band Wham and complaining about the absence of bacon and jam in the fridge.
- There are several Invader Zim references made in this video.
- "Why would you buy that?" is a paraphrase of a similar recurring joke.
- "I smell delicious!" references the episode Bolognius Maximus, where Dib's DNA is spliced with that of bologna and he becomes notably tasty.
- The jam jar Paul shows to Morgan isn't the one he got from the fridge.
- This kitchen has appeared in several previous videos; however, in this instance the wall clock was removed, as the shooting took place around 5:00 PM, not 3:00 PM as the dialogue suggests.
- Immediately after pan from Ted's Sinful Spreads the clock reappears on the wall showing just before 4:25.
- In the pork rinds scene, Morgan is briefly watching Is this a Date? and then changes channels to Hagiography Today
Season Three Shorts