Self Control 2
Stardock Software is dangerously close to poking a hornets' nest.
Date: July 29, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom "They Took Our Jobs" Boom: Two Lapel Mics
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Stardock Entertainment has grabbed the tiger by the tail. Let's hope it works out.
- Plants Vs. Zombies has been de-made for the Sega Genesis. Why?
- There's going to be a Gran Turismo movie. Kathleen has some suggestions.
- Tekken Revolution let its fans pick a new character. The result was disappointing, at least to Graham.
- Spelunky will have a Daily Challenge mode.
- Stardock Entertainment is going to make a new Star Control game. They need to be careful.
My Little Pony avatar swag has come to Xbox. Now you can easily tell which of your friends still has their childlike innocence, and which have finally given in to the dark cult of ponydom.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Peripherals Sweet Treats ∙∙∙● ▶