Date: June 6, 2011
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Editing: Jeremy Petter
Activision wants all of you money. Find out how much on today's CheckPoint.
- The Fallout MMO is in danger as Interplay faces financial issues.
- Fifteen percent of women who filed for divorce over "unreasonable behavior" blame video games specifically.
- The US army training simulator will run on Cryengine 3.
- Developer Grin blames its demise on Square Enix.
- Activision introduces the Call of Duty: Elite service.
- Paul and Jer dive into the details of this new premium service.
Mortal Kombat (finally) makes a character made entirely out of blood and boobs.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Patently Silly E3 Roundup ∙∙∙● ▶