Save our Pac Mans
Pac Man is being "re-imagined" with a "cool" cartoon and video game. Think about how awful that would be... and then keep going.
Date: May 20, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Gorge yourself on pellets and eat a couple ghosts. Pac is back! This is CheckPoint.
- The Nvidia shield finally has a release date and price - available in June, the device will set you back $350.
- Indie game and dirigible simulator The Howler has a fun twist if you're into making strange noises. While the game can be controlled by keyboard and mouse, it can also be controlled by voice commands.
- Level5 is stepping up their game with a new title, Scribblenauts Unmasked, a DC Comics adventure.
- The new Phoenix Wright game will not be coming to North America or Europe in retail release. It will be released as a download in the 3DS e-shop.
- The Pac Man animated tv series, previewed at E3 2010, is finally coming out. The show follows Pac Man as he attends high school, and there will of course be a video game tie-in.
Shaquille O'Neal's licensing company has registered a trademark for Shaq Fighter, stirring excitement for a new Shaq Fu, if you consider startled amusement being excited.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ They Came for Our Guns Meet My Xbone ∙∙∙● ▶