Runners, Sliders, Designers
Running without a gun is just taking your life into your hands, everyone knows that!
Date: January 22, 2014
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- A 23 year old man in California went out for a jog, came home, and discovered that he had been shot while running.
- A Wisconsin medical examiner has been found guilty of stealing a segment of spinal column from a corpse for what purpose? Guessing!
- Training her cadaver dog.
- Last week we reported on the upcoming Velveeta shortage. Seems like there may not be a shortage, and it was just a bizarre marketing tactic.
- Beanie Babies were made by Ty Warner, which is why all the labels said TY.
- Time magazine has determined the the White Castle slider is the most influential burger of all time.
- Graham failed to follow up on what Ty Warner was "up to." At the time of this episode, Ty Warner was sentenced to probation for tax evasion.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Stark Dynasty Cold Mustard, Fresh Cocaine ∙∙∙● ▶