Ruining the Magic
CheckPoint Live, now with correct seating orientation! Also, stories about SimCity, Germany and Microsoft.
Date: January 14, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Want to advertise your game in Germany? Don't. This is CheckPoint.
- At CES, Pizza Hut announced that they had done over 1 million dollars worth of business through the XBox Kinect app that has been online for a month.
- Nintendo has finally won its drawn out legal battle with InteractionLaboratory, a patent troll, sort of.
- The video game writers nominees have been announced for the 2014 Writers Guild Awards.
- EA is going to update SimCity to allow for offline play and mods.
- GameForge, developers of Runes of Magic, were found guilty by the German Supreme Court for marketing in app purchases to children.
Dutch developers GameOven have created a two-player iOS dancing game called Bounden that features dance moves designed by the choreographer of the Dutch National Ballet. Because when I think of what a casual dancing game for my phone should be like, my mind immediately goes to the most physically demanding type of of dance a human is capable of doing.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ So Brave, So Default Try These Ninten-dos! ∙∙∙● ▶