Rough Santa Rides
Canadian silliness reigns supreme in this episode of Feed Dump.
Date: November 27, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- The mountain town of Wallsburg, Utah, has decided to keep its mayor and town council for the next two years, instead of running an election, because it forgot to run an election.
- The same thing happened two years ago.
- A mall Santa in Massachusetts has been charged with groping an adult co-worker. What was the headline they chose to use? Guessing!
- Ho-ho-hold on
- During celebratory gunfire, typical of weddings in Yemen, a man lost control of his weapon and killed two wedding guests while they were dancing to Gangnam Style.
- At the Canadian Football League's Grey Cup (similar to the Super Bowl), supporters of a team that doesn't exist, the Atlantic Schooners, showed up in large numbers to show that they want this team to exist.
- For a while, Canada had two separate teams called the Rough Riders (and Roughriders).
- What has recently appeared in Red Square, just steps from Lenin's Tomb? Guessing!
- A giant Louis Vuitton handbag
◀ ●∙∙∙ Butt Stuff Surprise Drugs, Mayors and Garbage ∙∙∙● ▶