RetroN to the Future
When your product is already in kind of a weird grey area, maybe don't push it? Stories on Hyperkin, Oculus Rift, AC Unity, and Bloodborne.
Date: October 7, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Vomit, vomit everywhere, and no time to stop and think.
- Windlands is an Oculus Rift game up for crowdfunding on Indiegogo. It looks pretty cool.
- Ubisoft is hyping Assassins Creed Unity with the help of Google Street View and Andy Serkis.
- The RetroN 5 may or may not have stolen code from open-source emulators.
- There is now a physical card-game version of Hearthstone.
- The Bloodborne demo is HARD.
A bug in the 3DS version of the new Super Smash Bros. makes some characters grow to enormous Godzilla-like sizes. Now, is this really a glitch, or is it just a clever way to give people like me, who are awful at Smash Bros., a chance to win a round once in a while?
- Graham mispronounces the names of Windlands' developers because he didn't read the article before the stream.
- This is the first Checkpoint episode in which Graham is visibly wearing a T-shirt under his suit jacket. Kathleen comments on this in the intro.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Your Destiny is Menial Call of Marketing ∙∙∙● ▶