Rejected WiiPlay Games
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down. This category is to help the LRR crew find gaps in the library for posting to Youtube.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
...well, there's always WiiPlay 2.
Date: May 25, 2007
Writing: Graham Stark and others
Camera: Graham Stark
3D Graphics: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
Additional 2D Art: Kathleen De Vere
Games that did not quite reach Nintendo's high standards:
- BiiHeading: Vive le Revolution!
- WiiWhaling: Blubber!
- PaperworkMario: Promoted!
- WiiSalute: Heil!
- Why Are Wii Hitting Ourselves: 9!
- Cii-Section: It's A Boy!
- WiiPii: Urine!
- Rhythm Gymnastics: Masculine!
- WiiDriveby: 10 Haters Capped!
- Prostate Exam: Prostate Healthy! (Second Opinion!)
- Seal Hunt
- Female Pleasure: Whipped!
- Wii Wii
- Graham used Cinema4D for the 3D work.
- This quickly proved to be one of LRR's most popular offerings, surpassing 1337 to become the second-most-popular video.
- Rejected WiiPlay Games also caused the site's Alexa rank to climb to nearly 19,000 - the highest it's been since How to Talk like a Pirate.
- Each live-action segment was shot in the residence of the person in the shot.
- This is the first time Jer's home has appeared in LRR.
- The shirt made for this video did not sell well despite high demand, leading LRR to move to a "pre-order only" system for the next several runs of shirts. All the remaining shirts (an unspecified amount) were offered for a $2500 donation to the Season 11 Kickstarter, in the "Rejected Backer Tier." It was not selected, and the shirts remain with LRR.
Season Four Other