Qwerpline Ep34 - Waste Convoy
Date: October 06, 2019
Graphics: Graham Stark
Description: A new, terrible parade is rolling through Nsburg and it’s probably doing something to the traffic.
Slogan: Everybody loves it!*
- *Sample size reduced after removing statistical outliers, such as people from Jewelsburg.
Sponsor: Bill's Dills & Chilled Pils Bill's opening a new Picklery and Micro-Brewery in Downtown Nsburg. Bill's Dills & Chilled Pils - Bill's got skills with barley mills.
- The fire department will be testing Nsburg's Smoke Detector this afternoon at 2 p.m.
- The NWF backyard wrestling "Tournament of Heck!" will be taking place in backyards in Frampton Downs, specifically those backing onto Adolfo Laneway.
- Richter reports that he's been up for 3 hours now, and traffic is flowing smooth like butter.
- Big G-Money reports that traffic is really backed up due to the nuclear waste transport convoy from Chuffield Reactor moving very slowly through Nsburg. The convoy rolled into town at 4 a.m. and is expected to clear city limits around 8 p.m. tonight.
On the Phone
Live on Location
- Derek is on location at something Gus referred to as "a very good story that we needed to cover" - the Lorna's Healing Oasis, which has neither camels nor palm trees. He also reports that the nuclear waste transport convoy was very warm.
After the Break
- Big G-Money is going to use the break to find Derek something relaxing and colourful to watch.
- Nsburg has finally formally abolished prohibition.
| I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Qwerpline Ep33 - Beer Fest
Watch Qwerpline Ep34 - Waste Convoy Listen to Qwerpline Ep34 - Waste Convoy
Read Qwerpline Ep34 - Waste Convoy Transcript