Qwerpline Ep33 - Beer Fest
Date: September 29, 2019
Graphics: Graham Stark
Description: Derick goes on location to try some tasty brews. Don’t worry he’s nineteen.
Slogan: Where the rubber meets the road.
- I really need to poke the council to find a new dump for those tyres.
Sponsor: Donatello Othello's Mellow Bordello It's the grand opening of the most comfortable brothel outside of town! Kick-back on our luxurious couches and enjoy the relaxing company of our laid-back staff. Donatello Othello's Mellow Bordello - drop by and say "Hello!".
- From noon the Therpston County Nature Preserve will be accepting all unwanted divans, daybeds, chaise longues and chesterfields no questions asked for 6 hours. They will be cleaned, stripped and then scuttled into Lake Indian Name to create an artificial trout reef.
- 4th Avenue between Rifflethon Boulevard and Chumble Drive will be closed for all vehicle traffic for Therpston County Nut Con.
- Montgomery Kone has the latest in fitness technology - Kone Fit.
- Derek is on location at the annual Therpston County Beer Fest in the Nsburg Colosseum. He reports on his tastings of some beers, finds out why a stall has no line, and interviews Edith Slump, who has been ranking beers by how appealing their label art is.
- The QWOPter is hovering 3,000 feet above Beer Fest but Richter isn't flying it because flying under the influence of alcohol would be irresponsible.
- We return to Derek at Beer Fest, with Lorna Schlitzwhistle's mead stand "Golden Gattis Meaderies", The Talc Barn (now under the ownership of Ball Hinkley), and the Woman from the Old Country with some of her Old Country recipes.
After the Break
- The Nsburg Humane Society is looking for volunteers to help out with the annual raccoon "cull".
- The Nsburg Girl Scouts have introduced some new cookie flavours, available from the shooting range.
- Joan and Big G-Money are going to try and figure out how to frame Jimmy-Jam's Afternoon Jams & the Prank Patrol for accidentally dialing the National Guard.
List of Stands at Beer Fest
- The Secret Pipesmen
- Lesser Miami's Windjammers Brewery
- Jewelsburg Lager Works
- Raphael Crinklestouf & Darren von Spront
- Shuffle Craft Brewing
- Nsburg Brewing
- Chuffield InBev
- Golden Gattis Meaderies
- The Talc Barn
- Old Country Recipes
| I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Qwerpline Ep32 - Rhythmic Gymnastics
Watch Qwerpline Ep33 - Beer Fest Listen to Qwerpline Ep33 - Beer Fest
Read Qwerpline Ep33 - Beer Fest Transcript