Qwerpline Ep27 - Farmer Bumper's Cornhole
Date: August 18, 2019
Graphics: Graham Stark
Slogan: Things look different here
- What things?
Sponsor: The Unmatured Druid Fluid A forest-fresh mixture of hemlock and elderberry, perfect as a starter for your own homemade fermented beverages. The Unmatured Druid Fluid, it's best when you brew it.
- The Nsburg Community Theatre is holding open auditions for the role of "The Turkey" in their thanksgiving production of Equus but with Turkeys.
- The arranged marriage between Nsburg Harvest-Queen Agatha and Chuffield Pumpkin-Duke Steve II will be held this weekend at the politically-unaffiliated Shaughnessy Mudflats Go-Kart Circuit out on Highway 3.
Sadie Caspersen brings us the weather:
- Monday - Rainy
- Tuesday - Rainy
- Wednedsay - Rainy
- Thursday - Rainy
- Friday - Rainy
- Saturday - Gorgeous for the wedding
- Sunday - Rainy
- Next Monday - Rainy
- Next Tuesday - Rainy
On the Phone
Rosemary Saltsmith, Nsburg History Museum Curator, tells us about the current rotating exhibit at the Museum - a collection of historical dirty dictionaries and thesauri from Nsburg's past. The exhibit is open 1100 to 1300 weekdays, except Tuesdays and Fridays, and Wednedsay this week.
Traffic is backed up on Highway 3 for at least 2 miles, perhaps because Richter is flying low. The Qwopter is overloaded with cargo in the form of "helicopter hounds", with many hanging below as there is not enough space inside with the mastiff in there.
Live on Location
Derek is over at Bumper Crops' Farms, reporting on the re-opening of the corn maze with Corn Hole Owner and Ex-Reverend Granton Bumper.
After the Break
- The Nsburg Anime Research Undergrad Television Organization (NARUTO) are holding a new member drive this Saturday in Presentation Room C of Nsburg Community College with a 24-hour marathon of Choboraunyopomi Gekijou Dai San Maku Ai Mai Mii: Surgical Friends.
- The Nsburg 1986 Christmas Parade is looking for nurses, trained paramedics and any first-aid enthusiasts to help them with their run in next year's March Marchness.
| I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Qwerpline Ep26 - Don't Bet On It Qwerpline Ep28 - Referendum ∙∙∙● ▶
Watch Qwerpline Ep27 - Farmer Bumper's Cornhole Listen to Qwerpline Ep27 - Farmer Bumper's Cornhole
Read Qwerpline Ep27 - Farmer Bumper's Cornhole Transcript