Quiet and Happy
If nothing else, this Feed Dump should help you with your resumé, by reminding you to leave off wagon wheels, hide and seek, and your selfie abilities.
Date: May 20, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Ian Horner
- Carroll, Iowa business man Brad Sapp wasn't hearing ghosts when he heard someone faintly whisper, "Get out of here!"; he was, in fact, hearing a naked man stuck in the building's chimney.
- A man claimed he was being subjected to "some sort of psychological torture" after a neighbor in the flat above his home repeatedly played Nathan Carter’s version of "Wagon Wheel".
- A young man who attempted to take a "selfie" with a 126-year-old statue of a 16th century Portuguese king got into a little bit of trouble when he climbed up its pedestal base...and then knocked it over.
- This is the second appearance of Graham and Kathleen's daughter, Penelope Stark.
- "The tingle tells you it's working" is an old catch-phrase by Denorex Shampoo.
◀ ●∙∙∙ BUT WHY LISTEN TO MAN?! You Think You Know A Guy ∙∙∙● ▶