|This video is offline. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down. This category is to help the LRR crew find gaps in the library for posting to Youtube.|
An experiment in film making: A documentary about itself.
Date: January 30, 2004
Camera: Kate Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
Location: The attic of Graham's Parents' House
Paul and Graham attempt the unthinkable: a documentary about itself. As the two narrate various incidents that took place during shooting, such as the microphone cutting out, crew hi-jinks, and clever talking head editing, those things actually happen.
- Graham: So in terms of actually shooting this, um... Now see that was a tense moment in shooting right there, where I wasn't really sure what I was going to say, but you know, I, I took a step back and I thought about it for a second, and I decided to work my way through it, and, you know, like, started talking about tense moments, and you know, I'm really... I think I'm really pleased with how it just turned out.
- Paul: So in the process of this, you know there are a lot of technical difficulties, 'cause, at one point the mic actually cut ou-
- One of the top videos until the start of season four.
- This is one of the times LRR flirts with self-referentiality; The LRR Year One Retrospective represents another such time.
- This is the oldest video currently available on the LoadingReadyRun website.
- An exclusive Season 11 Kickstarter tier was given the title "Quantum Fan." A single $2,000 donation garnered an original copy of the Season One DVD.
Season One Shorts