Punch Cow, Get Cash
Stories on Destiny, Witcher 3, GTA V, Nintendo, and League of Legends!
Date: May 25, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Get infinite money in The Witcher 3...as long as you don't mind getting your hands dirty.
- Destiny has rolled out its Trials of Osiris endgame, and a new area for the very best players.
- In The Witcher 3, you can earn a whole lot of money by killing endless cows and selling their hides.
- A new GTAV mod adds the grappling hook gun from Just Cause.
- Nintendo Japan's website is listing first-party games without tax and third-party games with tax.
- Riot has a new system for punishing harassers in League of Legends.
Is the one thing in the world that will fill the dark hole in your heart where love should be, 300 copies of Jurassic Park for Super Nintendo packed into a fridge? Well, you're in luck, because you can buy that now on Ebay. Wait, fridge not included? Pff, forget it then. If I can't keep my 300 copies of Jurassic Park in a disused fridge, what is even the point?
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Crush of Candy Fall Back with Fallout ∙∙∙● ▶